terça-feira, 1 de julho de 2008

Take a bow

Hoo... How 'bout a round of applauseYeah... Standing ovationOohhhh... yeahYeah yeah yeah yeah... You look so dumb right nowStanding outside my houseTrying to apologizeYou're so ugly when you cryPlease, just cut it out[Chorus]Don't tell me you're sorry cause you're notBaby when I know you're only sorry you got caughtBut you put on quite a showYou really had me goingBut now it's time to goCurtain's finally closingThat was quite a showVery entertainingBut it's over nowGo on and take a bowGrab your clothes and get goneYou better hurry up before the sprinklers come onTalkin' about, girl, I love you, you're the oneThis just looks like the re-runPlease, what else is on[Chorus]And don't tell me you're sorry cause you're notBaby when I know you're only sorry you got caughtBut you put on quite a showYou really had me goingBut now it's time to goCurtain's finally closingThat was quite a showVery entertainingBut it's over nowGo on and take a bowAnd the award for the best liar goes to youFor making me believe that you could beFaithful to meLets hear your speech ohhHow about a round of applauseA standing ovation[Chorus]But you put on quite a showYou really had me goingBut now it's time to goCurtain's finally closingThat was quite a showVery entertainingBut it's over nowGo on and take a bowBut it's over now ...

Simplesmente divinal!

Sem comentários: